Challenge Title

Monday, November 30, 2009

Peachy Keen's New Design Team!

'Tis the season to... choose a new Peachy Keen Design Team to inspire us! Please take a moment to read a bit about them below and take a look at their blogs! They really are amazing and we are so looking forward to creating with them and all of you!! Be sure to check here tomorrow and every other Tuesday for new challenges that we hope will help you get your creative juices flowing!

Vivienne Holden will be joining us again for this term, and we're delighted to have her! Viv hails from the U.K. and always makes us laugh with her quick wit, and excites us with her lovely designs. Please visit Viv's blog for even more inspiration.

Lorie Souther
will also be designing with us for a second term and saying we are excited is an understatement! Lorie's inking technique will definitely leave you wondering, "How does she do that?" Check out Lorie's blog for more designs and fun techniques!

Janice Wilson has created so many awesome designs and is proof that with stamping, the possibilities are endless! We are so proud to have her as a new member of our team. Please take a moment to check out Janice's Blog!

Jacqui Dennis is also joining us from across the Atlantic as a first time PK Designer. Her stunning dimensional cards already are giving me tons of ideas, I can't wait to see what she has in store for the upcoming challenges! Please take a look at Jacqui's Blog and you'll see what I mean!

Nikki Foraker is such a creative, whimsy spirit and was a perfect match for Peachy Keen Stamps. Nikki's Paper Doll project "2 Lil' Indians" may look familiar to some of you as it was featured on Peachy Keen Stamps' homepage the week of Thanksgiving. We can't wait to see what other goodies Nikki has in store for us! Stop by Nikki's Blog to check out all the cute designs she's already made with PK Stamps!

Emma Aguilar has been such a great friend of Peachy Keen's for so long, and we are thrilled to showcase her designs and talent as she joins our DT for the first time! Emma creates everything from cards to scrapbook pages to gift bags and tags. She's very versatile and you'll see more when you visit Emma's Blog!

Kathy Jakopovich is the owner of Peachy Keen Stamps and also designs the entire line. She has been drawing and creating her whole life and absolutely loves how she is able to see everyone's designs through this blog. It has been so much fun getting to know everyone and she will still be joining us as a guest designer from time to time (but will be checking in regularly and often)! Kathy's primary focus these days is designing even more new stamps for everyone to create with! Take a peek at Kathy's Blog to see how she takes her creations from imagination to paper. It is really exciting to see it all come full circle!

Angelica Suarez:
I'd also like to take a moment to introduce myself. You've seen a few guest designs from me the past few weeks. I'm Kathy's oldest daughter and am thrilled to help run the blog and announce the newest challenges! Everyone is so talented and I am learning so much as I go.

I've been drawing, doodling, making messes since I was very young, and with a little urging from my mom, I started making cards with the "right" stuff about a year ago. I just started a blog of my own which is still getting all the finishing touches put on, but hopefully it will be as beautiful as all of yours very soon! My name is linked above. Please feel free to add me to your feed readers and hopefully it won't be much longer until new content is put up!


Thanks everyone for playing along with us, and we can't wait to keep going!!!
~ Angelica


4 comments:

  1. :)GREAT POST, Angelica!! Thanks so much!! Welcome OUR NEW DT!! :) We are thrilled to have such talent on our side. Each one of our new and returning designers hold a very important element to the make up of our new team. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME ... Cannot WAIT for tomorrow!! Many thanks to to Sonia and Diane for being such a great help and inspiration while they were able to serve on our team! Sonia I will always be grateful for you building this blog for me!! :)
    Happy Holidays to All!
    BIG HUGS,
    KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Angelica! I agree with your mom, GREAT post!! I am thrilled to be joining such a talented group of women!! Kathy thanks so much! You are so wonderful and so incredibly talented! I hope I can measure up to the talent of all of you! You all do such beautiful work!! I checked out Jacqui's tutorial on using distress inks, and am learning so much already. I think there will be tons of inspiration from all of you! Woo hoo!!
    :) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies, I'm so happy for you all!! And I can't wait to see what you do next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Congratulations to you all, look forward to seeing all your lovely projects.

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete