Challenge Title

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 19

Hi everyone! Well, I can hardly believe it, but we are almost to the end of 2009! I have heard so many news commentators say it has been a bumpy, uncertain, and frustrating year with everything going on in our world and in our own economy. As I look back on 2009, though, I can't help but only remember the great things it has brought me: our second daughter (born in May), health to my entire family, an opportunity to still work and stay home with my girls and of course, the opportunity to take part in a really fun blog where I get to meet so many new and talented people! Yes, 2009 has been good to me, and I hope it has been good to you, too. Take a peek through your photo album or your handmade collections. See all that you have accomplished, every year is a good year!


I'd like to first congratulate our pickrandom.com winner from our last challenge - #16 Marianne! And what an adorable card she's made! Go take a peek if you haven't already! Marianne, please email me your details, and we'll get your prize off to you right away.

Challenge 19 is another card sketch; this time with a slightly longer size and our designers have knocked our socks off, yet again! Please take a look at their inspiring works of art, and grab your friends to participate with us in this one! Our prize this week will be one of our brand-new assortment face sets - Simple Sallies! (See photo at the bottom of this post.) They are the perfect companion to our Simple Simons and are valued at $25.00. Place your link in Mr. Linky before
January 11th, 2010
to qualify! Good luck to all who enter, and we can't wait to see your entries!





Vivienne's delicious card arrived this morning! Look at those tempting strawberries! :) Viv used PK-239 Faceless Fruit as the stamped images.

Nikki made this adorable penguin jam band with PK-318 Penguin Doll Set. Can't ya just hear the music?
Lorie tried out a new coloring technique this week, and we think she did a FABULOUS job! Lorie used PK-237 Cute Kitties.

Janice is so clever, making us anticipate the "Big Cheese"! She really made PK-224 Mouse Gets the Cheese come to life.

Jacqui is back and feeling a bit better, and we couldn't be more excited! She created this thank you note with a touch of romance using PK-214 - Happy Lil' Froggies and PK-408 Gingerbread Doll Set for the sentiment.

Emma has crafted this adorable penguin friendship using PK-318 Penguin Doll Set. They're just too much fun!



Here's my version of this sketch. Sorry I'm adding this so late...I promise to be on time next challenge! I used PK-327 Winter Peekers and Phrases.


Remember, the prize for Challenge #19 is an entire assortment pack of our newest set, PK-531 Simple Sallies! Good luck everyone!



Big Hugs!

Angelica

15 comments:

  1. Girls! You blow me away! These are all WONDERFUL cards!! I'm so blessed to be among you!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! You girls totally ROCKED this challenge! I want to PLAY!! :( These are all simply AWESOME! Anyone would love to get any of these cards and consider the card ... the GIFT! Thank you so much for doing such beautiful work and making Peachy Keen Stamps look so good!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, you all NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! LOVE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

    Nikki ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job from the DT! Such adorable cards! Hope to play along with the challenge this week - I love long cards! And my most amazing order of stamps just arrived in SUPER FAST time - thanks Kathy! Happy 2010!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the DT did a great job, I like them all. I don't have any Peachy Keen Stamps yet, but I'm looking at some to buy. I'm going to try to win some in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have any yet, ordered the everyday doll faces earlier this week, but can I still play with other stamps? Does it have to be a card? I see a LAYOUT there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal, yes! You may use any stamps you would like, and the challenge is for a card, but I don't see why it couldn't be made into a scrapbook layout! :) Go for it! Can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold the phone! Viv's card has arrived! You won't want to miss this one.. or any of these cards by our amazing design team! :)Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice job DT's. I love them all! Just posted my creation to Mr Linky. Let me know what you think...

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sketch, my mind is racing with all the ideas!! Beautiful cards ladies!! You always inspire me!
    Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year friends!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your site and couldn't resist this awesome challenge....... can't wait for more.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and superb cards from the DT as always, you girls are awesome :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did make a card with the sketch. I hope you like him.

    Greetings,
    Katja

    http://katzzcreaties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ended up making a card, still will use this as a layout but needed to get this card done, not as good as yall but I hope you like it anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to 2010 Peachy Keen team, and Happy New Year. I love you girls.

    ReplyDelete